The brand new Tim Holtz Rotary Media Trimmer, designed with creative crafters in mind!
Featuring a geared rotary cutting blade, this trimmer effortlessly cuts through a range of crafting mediums. The trimmer offers both imperial and metric rulers, as well as a handy 1/4 inch gridded base with popular paper sizes for ease of use. With a compact base that has a cutting length of 12.5"/31.5cm and extendable arms that can expand it to 12"/30.5cm, this trimmer is both versatile and practical.
Not only is the Tim Holtz Rotary Media Trimmer highly engineered and durable, it can also cut through various substrates including: heavy duty chipboard (up to 0.05" thick), heavyweight cardstock (up to 130#/350GSM), synthetic surfaces (Yupo, acetate), and lightweight vellum with ease. Additionally, the ergonomic Kush grip carriage ensures comfortable use during extended cutting sessions.
Experience the unmatched quality and innovative design of Tim Holtz tools, brought to you in collaboration with Tonic Studios engineering expertise.
- Geared rotary trimmer with cutting length 12.5"/31.5cm
- Imperial and Metric rulers with extendable base to measure 12"/30.5cm
- Cut through various substrates including: heavy duty chipboard (up to 0.05" thick), heavyweight cardstock (up to 130#/350GSM), synthetic surfaces (Yupo, acetate), and lightweight vellum
- Handy 1/4 inch gridded base with poplar paper sizes for ease of use
- Ergonomic Kush grip carriage
- Highly durable blade for extended use - Spare blade available within range.